Friends gather for benefit at Scripps Hospital
Works by renowned watercolorist/calligrapher Grace Phillips are on exhibition through Jan. 4, at Scripps Memorial Hospital, Schaetzel Center, 9888 Genesee Ave. in La Jolla.
The former South African and current 20-year San Diego resident, is now living with Alzheimer’s disease. In her honor, a unique fundraiser to benefit the care of Alzheimer’s patients was held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Oct. 5 at the Schaetzel Center.
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
- Tango! Tango! Tango! Athenaeum salutes Argentina
- Colbie Caillat rocks out for juvenile diabetes cure
- Autumn chill in the air at last Sunsetter of the summer
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=3018