Art and Wine Festival a treat for the senses
Some 150 artists were featured in the La Jolla Art and Wine Festival, which took place on Oct. 9 and 10 on Girard Street. Their work included everything from sculpture to photography, across a wide range of prices, a boon for holiday gift-shoppers.
For more on the festival, click here.
- Art and wine combine at festival to benefit elementary schools
- Autumn brings a bountiful harvest to La Jolla’s Open Aire Market
- From La Jolla With Love — MCASD gala a hit with guests
- Newcomers kick off year at Beach & Tennis Club party
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2987