Muirlands gets back to school
Muirlands Middle School marked the beginning of this school year with Back to School night last week, a chance for parents, teachers and staff to meet and mingle.
Muirlands Foundation members Lori-Walker, Brooke Tyrus and Muirlands Foundation President Kristi Pieper. Photos by Pearl Preis
Sixth-grade parents Lisa Galstian and John Gartner chat with sixth grade world history teacher Mark Heinze.
Parents and teachers enjoy hors-d’œuvres and conversation
Parents making their way into Muirlands Middle School on the first day in 2010.
- Muirlands Foundation treats teachers, staff to lunch
- Muirlands Foundation aims to raise $100,000 this year
- Elementary school sign-ups are on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1
- La Jolla's back-to-school dates to note
- Hillel submits plan for smaller La Jolla center near UCSD
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2800
Posted by Halie Johnson
on Oct 8, 2010. Filed under News
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry