Muirlands Foundation treats teachers, staff to lunch
The Muirlands Foundation members, led by president Kristi Pieper, hosted lunch at the middle school on Sept. 24 for teachers and staff.
Megan Heine serves some lasagna to Principal Chris Hargrave. Photos by Pearl Preis
Muirlands staff members step up to the plate.
Hopefully no one was dieting because the table full of sweets is tempting.
Natascha Vossen, Lori Walker, Charlene Robbins, Megan Heine, Meg-Mandel, Eva Hum, Delphine Ferenczy and Kristi Pieper joined the lunch time fun.
- Muirlands Foundation aims to raise $100,000 this year
- Fall quarter begins for UCSD
- School officials attribute improvement to 'community-based' model
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- UCSD makes three 'best colleges' lists
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2778
Posted by Halie Johnson
on Oct 7, 2010. Filed under News
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry