Chefs host dinner for ailing fellow chefLocal chefs have taken a stand to support fellow San Diegan chef Timothy Gutmann of Poseidon Restaurant in Del Mar in his fight against cancer.
Gutmann has battled Crohn’s disease for 16 years, with the last year-and-a-half especially draining due to his development of T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma.
To raise funds for his upcoming procedures, the group will host a five-course dinner at Pamplemousse Grill (6:15 p.m. hors d’oeuvres/silent auction; 7:15 p.m. dinner) on Nov. 9.
There will be assorted wines and microbrews from Stone Brewing Company and an infusion of chefs including Chef Jim Phillips and Stefan Vukotich from Barona Resort & Casino, Chef Tommy DiMella from Del Mar Country Club, and Chef Matt Moyer from La Jolla Country Club.
Tickets are $150 at email@example.com.
- KITCHEN SHRINK: Let’s get back to our roots, Part 2
- Baking season begins with some dilemmas put to rest
- Restaurant Week will feature the area’s best
- Celebrate the Craft features regional ingredients
- KITCHEN SHRINK: It’s time to get back to our roots — Part 1
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2841