European designs star at museum benefitLigne Roset and Melero Boutique will host a fashion show celebrating the latest in European designs in support of the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, 6-9 p.m. Oct. 20 at Ligne Roset, 7726 Girard Ave. The entry fee is $20 (payable by cash or credit card to the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego). Admission is free for members of Avant Garde, MCASD’s newest special interest group, mcasandiego.org/join/membership.
Guests will view exclusive runway collections from high-end European fashion lines for winter and resort, and also Ligne Roset’s latest arrivals from the 2010 European furniture fairs. Appetizers will be provided by Authentic Flavors, tequila tastings from Fortaleza Tequila, and signature sounds by DJ Myson King. To make a reservation, call (858) 454-3366 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
SOURCE: Press Release
- Artist will sell many works at benefit for seniors
- Mingei hosts retrospective of Zandra Rhodes’ textiles, designs
- National ‘Art and the Animal’ tour opens in park
- Art reception hails new show
- Sanders calls for suspension of public arts program
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2846