Riford to host garden tour
The Riford Center will host a day trip to see the Huntington Botanical Gardens in Pasadena, departing the center at 7 a.m. and returning at 7 p.m. Oct. 6. Reservations must be made by Oct. 1. Tickets are $90 per person by calling Dona at (858) 459-0831 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This Los Angeles Asian Garden tour includes a private, guided tour through the Japanese Garden, featuring a drum bridge and a spectacular traditional Japanese Estate. After a buffet lunch in the Huntington’s greenhouse, participants will visit private Japanese gardens designed by Takeo Uesugi in two Beverly Hills estates, never before open to the public.
- Artist, architect to speak at forum
- 3 cheers for Sally Thornton
- La Jolla’s ‘Gem’ of the week: Inspiration
- UCSD professor sees mural as statement on La Jolla's vitality
- Families turn out for La Jolla Library Craft Bonanza
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2357