Kudos for polishing our Jewel: Tommy Bahama
Architectural accents along the façade, potted plants and window boxes full of flowers at Tommy Bahama in La Jolla get you in that island lifestyle as you stroll past the store at 1100 Wall St. Kudos to the Collins Companies and the folks at Tommy Bahama, managed by Michelle Bahr, for their shared effort in beautifying this corner of the Village.
This weekly column gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- Kudos to: David M. Guss for polishing the Jewel
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: Aroma Cafe
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: The Athenaeum
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: San Diego Optical Co.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1851