Family bike event gears up
Bike the Coast-Taste the Coast, a family-oriented event on Nov. 6, has teamed up with the San Diego County Bicycle Coalition (SDCBC) to encourage people of all ages to enjoy the benefits of cycling. To that end, the SDCBC is holding regular Traffic 101 classes in Oceanside.
To register for any upcoming class, visit www.sdcbc.org/classes.htm.
Bike the Coast-Taste the Coast is a choice of a 7-, 15-, 25- or 50-mile bicycle ride starting and finishing with food, fun and music at the Oceanside Pier on Nov. 6. The cycling courses include the San Luis Rey Bike Trail and San Diego’s North County beaches.
- Shell-abration! Galápagos tortoises show off new home during ‘Reptilemania’
- City wins $21.2M in tax revenues from online travel companies
- Council agrees to ballot measure linking tax to reforms
- District declines to make personnel cuts; budget balance threatened
- Meetings set on I-5 widening proposal
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2142