Kudos for polishing the Jewel: Aroma Cafe
Paris on Prospect Street? The bistro chairs, graceful wrought-iron railing and welcoming entrance remind us of the Boulevard Saint-Germain along the Left Bank. Kudos to Oved Haskal, owner of Aroma Cafe, for adding a picturesque touch to La Jolla’s outdoor dining scene.
This weekly column gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- Kudos to: David M. Guss for polishing the Jewel
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: The Athenaeum
- Tikul, one of La Jolla's newest restaurants, closes after two months
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: San Diego Optical Co.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1775