Frontier announces flights between San Diego, Omaha
By City News Service
Frontier Airlines will begin nonstop service three times a week between San Diego and Omaha this winter, it was announced Thursday.
Frontier Airlines service between San Diego and Omaha will begin on Jan. 16, according to the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
Initially the flights will be on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, but will change to Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays after Feb. 14, according to the Airport Authority.
The flights will be on Embraer 190 aircraft.
- San Diego-based troops join flood relief effort in Pakistan
- Two arrested on suspicion of snatching purse
- Local gay rights actvitists applaud Prop. 8 ruling
- Changes to county labor rules will be on ballot
- SDSU reacts to governor's proposal to restore funding to Cal States
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1793