Children’s Pool clean-up set for Saturday
The San Diego Council of Divers, Friends of Children’s Pool and the San Diego Adopt a Beach Program are sponsoring a beach clean up from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at La Jolla’s Children’s Pool.
Beach cleaning tools and supplies will be provided. Volunteers are welcome to bring their own rakes, shovels, brooms and litter pickers. Snacks and water will be provided.
Surrounding beaches may also be cleaned for those preferring not to be involved in cleaning Children’s Pool.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE: Press release
- City moves closer to installing year-round seal barrier at Children’s Pool
- Advisory group pleased with ranger at Children's Pool
- Bill Walton, La Jolla basketball players pitch in for Challenged Athletes headquarters
- La Jollan's Catalina Channel crossing bid halted
- Neurosciences Institute researcher gets grant to look at decision-making
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1790