La Jolla High cheerleaders wash cars to raise funds
La Jolla High School’s cheerleaders put their car-washing skills to work Saturday, raising funds to pay for warm-ups and bags for the 25-members team. In all, they’ve set a fundraising goal of $4,000 this year so they can also pay for camps, competitions, choreographers and visiting coaches to help them learn new skills.
- Cheerleaders to hold carwash Friday
- Bill Walton, La Jolla basketball players pitch in for Challenged Athletes headquarters
- Girls get a kick out of Bishop's trio's soccer camp
- Entry deadline extended for La Jolla youth surf contest
- Ventura masters swimmers hit La Jolla Cove after 202-mile world record attempt
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1726