3.5-magnitude quake rattles eastern North County
By City News Service
A 3.5-magnitude earthquake shook the far eastern reaches of North County early Wednesday.
The temblor struck at 12:18 a.m. about 10 miles west-northwest of Borrego Springs and about 30 miles northeast of Ramona, according to a preliminary report from the U.S. Geological Survey.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury
- Two small quakes rattle East County
- 5.0 earthquake rattles Baja
- 4.2 quake hits near epicenter of Easter Sunday trembler
- Sunday morning quake rattles eastern part of county
- 3.8 quake hit south of Mexicali Sunday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1745