Muirlands Foundation aims to raise $100,000 this year
Alison Lee, who for the past two years has been president of the Muirlands Foundation, has turned the reins over to Kristi Peiper, the new president, and Nicole Repp, who is leading the middle schools annual giving campaign, which has a goals this year of raising $100,000 and getting 100 percent participation from all families at any level.
Funds are used to supplement and enhance the school’s educational experience, according to the website, www.muirlandsfoundation.org, where you can find information about the school and how to contribute.
- La Jolla Elementary continues tradition started on 9/11
- UCSD study reveals visual pattern preference may indicate autism
- UCSD honored for community service
- UCSD among 'coolest' green schools
- La Jolla native joins Teach For America
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1710