Tango! Tango! Tango! Athenaeum salutes Argentina
The Athenaeum Music and Arts library became an Argentinian nightclub Sept. 10 as patrons in festive attire arrived for dinner, dancing, musical entertainment by Camarada and South of the Border-style movements by Tango Alma. The party throughout the museum spilled onto the patio and street under twinkling lights.
- A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
- Music gala has patrons ‘Minding the Arts’
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
- UCSD professor sees mural as statement on La Jolla's vitality
- Families turn out for La Jolla Library Craft Bonanza
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2273