Cove swim benefits San Pasqual Academy
On Sept. 16, La Jolla Sunrise Rotary Club marked the day with the 19th Annual Bob Litchfield Invitational Cove Swim benefiting the San Pasqual Academy, the county’s only residential school for foster teens. The school’s website says its “238-acre campus features individual family-style homes, an on-site, accredited high school, a computer for each youth in the homes, a cafeteria, a technology and career information center, an assembly hall, recreation fields and a swimming pool.”
To learn more about La Jolla Sunrise Rotary go to www.lajollasunriserotary.org.
- September has many opportunities for La Jollans to swim for a cause
- Paragliders crash at Torrey Pines, one injured
- La Jolla native joins Teach For America
- Cast your votes now for Best of La Jolla
- La Jolla Bronco All-Stars played in the 'Zone'
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1664