A Starry, Starry Night lights up La Jolla Shores
An elegant evening to support the work of Voices for Children was hosted at the estate of the Waitt Family in La Jolla Shores on Sept. 10.
More than 500 of San Diego’s community and business leaders enjoyed dinner, wine, magnificent decor and sultry blues by Ruby and the Red Hots throughout the night. Guests also bid on silent auction items.
Voices for Children advocates for the rights of abused children in the courtroom and their communities.
For more information, visit www.speakupnow.org.
- Residents host fundraiser to renovate La Jolla fire station
- La Jolla Shores Fall Fest taking shape
- Tailgaters' make waves in community
- UCSD professor sees mural as statement on La Jolla's vitality
- Families turn out for La Jolla Library Craft Bonanza
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2322