UCSD ranked 32nd best university in the worldBy City News Service
UC San Diego was ranked 32nd best university in the world by Times Higher Education, the university announced Wednesday.
In it’s “World Universities Rankings 2010,” the London-based higher education magazine, in partnership with Thomson Reuters, recognized UCSD for its learning environment, research and economic impact.
The magazine ranked universities in five categories including teaching, citations, research, international mix and industry income.
Topping the Times Higher Education’s list of the world’s top 200 universities was Harvard University, followed by the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.
- UCSD receives grant to establish energy innovation challenge
- La Jolla's Richard, Rita Atkinson give $5.7 million to UCSD
- UCSD study reveals visual pattern preference may indicate autism
- UCSD honored for community service
- UCSD among 'coolest' green schools
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1628