Students, locals create labyrinth on the beach[caption id="attachment_1563" align="alignright" width="216" caption="Jane Wheeler prepares the labyrinth."][/caption]On Sunday afternoon, members of the La Jolla High School Interact Club and community members created a temporary labyrinth walking path at Law Street beach in Bird Rock. The ancient spiral design walking path provided a temporary art experience that included a collection for Interact’s fall project – building two homes in Mexico for families that have no home. Interact is an action-oriented community service club of La Jolla High School.
— Light Staff
- La Jolla's back-to-school dates to note
- Nearly 4,000 students return to school in La Jolla
- Swim recalls high school days, benefits youths
- Dads say injured La Jolla teens improving, thank community for support
- La Jolla crash injuries at 5; driver faces felony charges
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1560