La Jolla football fans invited to annual Blast Off on Sept. 25
Viking students and parents, alumni and local residents are invited to wear class colors, paint their faces and color their hair as they compete for the class spirit award. Freshman will wear gray; sophomores, white; juniors, red, and seniors, black.
Food, provided by Mateo’s Hot Spot, will include Mexican street tacos with rice and beans, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with potato salad, hot dogs, bratwurst and spicy Cajun dogs. There will also be a Cafe Mojo coffee cart and nachos, snacks and sodas by the Snack Shack.
Game tickets are $7; food prices range between $6 and $8. They can be purchased at the school office in advance or at the gate.
- La Jolla football falls flat in season opener
- Bill Walton, La Jolla basketball players pitch in for Challenged Athletes headquarters
- La Jolla preps ready for football season
- Girls get a kick out of Bishop's trio's soccer camp
- Committee will study giving PE credits for cheerleading
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=536