5.0 earthquake rattles Baja
By City News Service
A 5.0-magnitude earthquake centered in Baja California rattled the southern half of San Diego County early Tuesday.
The temblor struck at 3:52 a.m. about 20 miles south-southeast of Guadalupe Victoria, according to a preliminary report from the U.S. Geological Survey.
There no immediate reports of damage or injury.
- Two small quakes rattle East County
- 4.2 quake hits near epicenter of Easter Sunday trembler
- Longtime owner has been around horses since he was 10
- Hundreds turn out for I-5 town hall forum in Solana Beach
- Sunday morning quake rattles eastern part of county
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1529