BBB scholarship essay contest announced
The San Diego Better Business Bureau (BBB) is inviting 11th- and 12th-graders to write and submit a 400-word essay on the importance of marketplace ethics for a chance to win scholarships of up to $1,500.
All high school juniors or seniors (graduating classes of 2011 or 2012) who attend an accredited high school and reside in San Diego or Imperial counties are eligible to submit. The essays should include viewpoints and examples, including how marketplace ethics involves integrity, honesty and civility in our community.
There is no cost to submit an essay. Deadline for essays is 5 p.m. Oct. 25. An application form and more details are available at www.sd.bbb.org. On the BBB website home page, look for “Announcements,” then click on “2010 Torch Awards.” For more information, contact Andrea McNelis at (858) 496-2141 or email@example.com.
SOURCE: Press Release
- National liver expert joins UCSD
- School officials attribute improvement to 'community-based' model
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- Newcomers to Bird Rock Elementary mingle
- UCSD makes three 'best colleges' lists
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1510