La Jolla soccer tourney draws 3,000 youths
More than 3,000 young soccer players from under 8 teams to under 19s played throughout La Jolla and nearby neighborhoods over the Labor Day weekend in the second La Jolla Labor Day Classic. Finals were played on Monday at Muirlands Middle School and Allen Field.
- 3,000 young soccer players heading for La Jolla
- La Jolla Tour of the Buoys winner finishes ahead in Maui Channel
- La Jolla's Clark brothers come home with water polo medals
- Shores water polo team wins national Jr. Olympics title
- La Jolla Broncos get All-Star treatment
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=469