La Jolla Tour of the Buoys winner finishes ahead in Maui Channel
Liz Schlicher, winner of this year’s La Jolla Tour of the Buoys, has repeated her overall victory and won the Maui Channel solo division first overall as well. Her time over the windswept course was 4:43:28.
She finished about 15 minutes ahead of second place finisher, Bill Goding, in the swim from Lanai to Maui. Schlicher will interning in the counseling office at La Jolla High School this year.
- Registration open for Surf Dog Surf A Thon
- Volleyball clinic planned for Muirlands boys
- WindanSea Surf Club hosts Father Joe's Kids at La Jolla Shores
- La Jolla's Clark brothers come home with water polo medals
- Shores water polo team wins national Jr. Olympics title
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=467