Workshop on sustainability set for Sept. 21
Learning how to save money even while reducing water and energy use will be the focus of a workshop for small and medium businesses on Sept. 21 at Qualcomm Auditorium. The San Diego Regional Sustainability Partnership event runs from 8 to 10:30 a.m.
Speakers from San Diego’s largest water and energy providers will discuss rebates, incentives and other ways to minimize the costs of reducing water and energy use. There will be representatives from SDG&E, the San Diego County Water Authority, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, architectural firm hanna gabriel wells, Marum Partnership Landscape Architecture and Courtyard by Marriott.
For more information on the upcoming workshop, go to www.sdrsp.org.
SOURCE: Press Release
- SDG&E's plans to develop solar facilities approved
- SDG&E to purchase solar energy from proposed facility
- CPUC: SDG&E overcharged customers, owes refunds
- SDG&E reminds customers to call 811 before digging
- Fire departments launch computer communications
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1257