Pacific Beach ATM machine pried open, cash stolen
By City News Service
Two men pried open an automated teller machine Friday in Pacific Beach and took all the cash, a San Diego police sergeant said.
A witness called police around 5:50 a.m. to say two white men in their 40s were tampering with a stand-alone ATM in the 1300 block of Garnet Avenue, Sgt. Ray Battrick said.
When officers arrived, the thieves were gone and so was the money, Battrick said.
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 21-28
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 14-20
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 7-14
- Three San Diego bank robberies in one day apparently unrelated
- Man in straw hat robs Pacific Beach Wells Fargo bank
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1264