Driver injured when his SUV hits parked cars on La Jolla Boulevard
By Dave Schwab
Two parked cars and a light pole were damaged Wednesday night on La Jolla Boulevard near Midway Street when a white sports-utility vehicle ran off the road, authorities reported.
The crash occurred at 8:05 p.m. at 5431 La Jolla Blvd., said Gary Hassen, San Diego Police Department spokesman. The
Hassen said paramedics were called to the scene and the driver of the car, identified only as a man in his 20s, was taken to the hospital for treatment of unspecified injuries.
No other information was immediately available.
The crash occurred in front of the Seahaus complex.
- Torrey Pines Corridor meeting set for Sept. 3
- La Jolla traffic lights fixed — after city crew gets out of traffic mess
- Community turns out to support injured teens
- One of La Jolla teens injured in Bird Rock crash released from hospital
- La Jollans rally for teens hurt in crash as Cass Street Cafe reopens
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1241