OPINION: ‘Clean News’ message way off base
We request that the “Clean News” retract the editorial content of last week’s advertisement (Light, August 26) and acknowledge that it did not reflect the opinion of the Streetscape Committee. Our community is not served by such an approach.
We believe that La Jollans want their leaders and volunteers to engage in civil discourse in conducting community affairs and working with the city. We hope the “Clean News” will return to its editorial policy of highlighting positive activities and inspiring community involvement.
- Frustration aired at streetscape, design committee meeting
- OPINION: La Jolla a community of contrasts
- OPINION: Lack of information is frustrating
- La Jolla cityhood idea gets a nod from Town Council crowd
- Group will look at multiple options for replacing Promote La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2616