Kudos for polishing the Jewel: San Diego Optical Co.
Reader Carol Mills singled out the plantings outside San Diego Optical Co. at 7701 Fay Ave. as deserving of a Kudo. Owners Vivian and Carter Shrum operate the business that’s been in the Village since 1931. She wrote that “many people stop and say that the flowers remind them of being in Europe” while some say the colors make their whole day brighter. Others want “these colors all over the Village.”
This weekly feature gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Kudos to: David M. Guss for polishing the Jewel
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
- Preliminary hearing rescheduled for suspect in La Jolla crash
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1211