PHOTOS: Robber hits Chase Bank on La Jolla Village Drive
Chase Bank at 8843 Villa La Jolla Drive was robbed this morning at 9:00 a.m., according to a San Diego police alert via Nixle.
The suspect entered the bank and presented a demand note before leaving on foot, the alert stated.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic male, 45 to 50 years old, 5’8″ to 5’9″ tall, medium build, wearing a green button-up shirt and jeans. He was also described as having black slicked back hair above the shoulder and a tattoo on his left thumb.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact the SDPD Robbery Unit at (619) 531-2299.
— Light Staff
- La Jolla electronics store robbed, vandalized
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 21-28
- Bill Walton, La Jolla basketball players pitch in for Challenged Athletes headquarters
- La Jollan's Catalina Channel crossing bid halted
- Neurosciences Institute researcher gets grant to look at decision-making
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1157