Registrar seeks election poll workers
The San Diego Registrar of Voters is preparing for the Nov. 2 elections, which are a consolidation of state, county, and local ballots. Poll workers receive a stipend of between $75 and $150, depending on assignment, for spending the day at a poll to help fellow citizens exercise their voting rights. Anyone who is bilingual in Spanish, Filipino, or Vietnamese and asked to serve in a precinct assigned with that language will receive an additional $15. For more information, email email@example.com or call (858) 565-5800.
- Judge will hear Prop. D arguments Friday
- Tax activist sues to block sales tax proposition
- Council agrees to ballot measure linking tax to reforms
- Changes to county labor rules will be on ballot
- Council postpones hearing on sales-tax measure
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1134