Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
Brightly colored landscaping welcomes visitors to the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club as well as passersby. Kudos to the many generations of the Kellogg family, who have owned the club since it opened in 1927 as the La Jolla Beach & Yacht Club. And kudos to the landscape crews for polishing our Jewel.
This weekly feature gives kudos to the businesses, property owners and institutions that do their part to help make La Jolla beautiful. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
- Kudos to: David M. Guss for polishing the Jewel
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- Kudos to: St. James Gift Shop for polishing the Jewel
- Dance students entertain Legion members
- Group will look at multiple options for replacing Promote La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1137