School lunch policy set
The San Diego Unified School District has announced its policy for providing free and reduced-price meals for children served under the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.
To apply for free or reduced-price meal benefits, households must complete an application and return it to the school office or mail it to the central Food Services office for processing. Households may also apply by going to www.sandi.net and selecting the School Meal Info/Application shortcut.
To find out more, contact Food Services at (858) 627-7328.
SOURCE: Press Release
- Hearst Foundation gives $75K for palliative care nursing education
- Kudos for polishing the Jewel: La Jolla Elementary's Bloom
- Newcomers to Bird Rock Elementary mingle
- La Jolla kindergartners, parents getting head start on making friends
- SDSU reacts to governor's proposal to restore funding to Cal States
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1080