Two small quakes rattle East County
By City News Service
Two small earthquakes shook the desert of eastern San Diego County on Thursday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
A magnitude-3.7 temblor hit at 7:34 a.m. and was centered eight miles north northwest of Ocotillo.
A magnitude-3.5 quake hit at 9:48 a.m. and was centered two miles southeast of Ocotillo.
There were no reports of injuries or damage.
- 4.2 quake hits near epicenter of Easter Sunday trembler
- Sunday morning quake rattles eastern part of county
- 3.8 quake hit south of Mexicali Sunday
- Air quality rules changes could affect SD's compliance
- Child exploitation protection program launched
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1062