OPINION: Pet poo can destroy paradise
I like walking around La Jolla and enjoying the sights as much as anyone else, but when I see dog droppings on the sidewalks, I feel mad because it really disrupts the beauty of our home. I really think people should pick up after their dog because someone is going to have to pick it up anyway, so why not make someone’s day a bit better. It’s bad for the environment. Help our world a little bit by just picking up after your pet. Our community could benefit from people picking up after their dog because I know that many people are disgusted by it because I am one of them. I can imagine more people walking around our town if it is cleaner. I just wanted to write this to encourage people to be cleaner with their pets.
La Jolla Boy Scout
- OPINION: A proposal for a ‘stimulus tax’ for our state
- OPINION: Lack of information is frustrating
- Air quality rules changes could affect SD's compliance
- La Jolla Bronco All-Stars played in the 'Zone'
- Child exploitation protection program launched
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=2608