OPINION: Lack of information is frustrating
I agree with Dale Duffala however, I think it would really help if it would be made available to the public why the chopper was circling for an hour. Never on the news or in local publications. Just makes it more frustrating.
Editor’s note: San Diego International Airport has a Flight Tracker on its website, but it does not show military aircraft. Go to www.san.org/sdcraa/airport_initiatives/noise/flight_tracker.aspx.
- Road leading to airport to close for construction
- Second passenger in light plane crash dies
- Agents interrupt smuggling operations off La Jolla, Point Loma
- UCSD's Vinetz to head malaria study
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in northern Clairemont
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=997