Attempted kidnapping reported in La Jolla near UCSD
By City News Service
A 17-year-old girl said she escaped from a man who attempted to kidnap her near the UCSD campus Sunday, according to the San Diego
A man allegedly grabbed the girl from behind and dragged her three feet in the 3200 block of Holiday Court at about 9:30 a.m., police said. That address is one block from UC, near Gilman Drive.
Police said the girl was able to slip from the man’s grasp and ran to her car and drove away.
The girl told police the man had tan hands and was wearing a long-sleeved shirt.
- La Jolla crime report for Aug. 7-14
- UCSD professor appointed to state tobacco oversight committee
- Malicious mischief in La Jolla under investigation
- La Jolla crime report for July 31 to Aug. 5
- UCSD makes three 'best colleges' lists
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=949