Volunteers needed for Adopt-A-Beach program
I Love A Clean San Diego (ILACSD) is taking action to prevent pollution through California’s Adopt-A-Beach program. The statewide program, funded by the California Coastal Commission, is ILACSD’s most popular volunteer program.
Each year ILACSD coordinates more than 7,000 volunteers through the Adopt-A-Beach program. When a group adopts a beach, canyon or park they commit to cleaning it three times per year (school groups are required to clean up only once per year).
To sign up go to www.adoptsd.org. From there you may pick a cleanup site from our list of over 75 locations as well as schedule your yearly cleanups.
SOURCE: Press Release
- Scripps Health starts work on proton therapy center
- Workshop details options for I-5 widening
- Agents interrupt smuggling operations off La Jolla, Point Loma
- Changes to county labor rules will be on ballot
- SDSU reacts to governor's proposal to restore funding to Cal States
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=687