Moms award deadline extended
The 2010 Moms in Business Unite Conference has extended the deadline to submit nominations for the Inventor Showcase Award, Mompreneur Grant and My Man of the Year Award through Aug. 13.
The Inventor Showcase Award will be presented to the creator of the best new product of the year, as selected by conference attendees.
The Mompreneur Grant will be awarded to a mom business owner with an innovative business idea who’s in need of capital to take her business to the next level.
The My Man of the Year Award will honor an extraordinary man who’s supported a working mother while she pursues her entrepreneurial endeavors.
Award applications are available at www.momsinbusinessunite.com, where information about the second annual conference is also available. Pre-registration will run through Aug. 31.
SOURCE: Press Release
- Zoo asking public to vote on baby elephant's name
- Agents interrupt smuggling operations off La Jolla, Point Loma
- Air quality rules changes could affect SD's compliance
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in northern Clairemont
- Child exploitation protection program launched
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=1878