La Jolla Country Day reaches fundraising goal
The Country Day Fund at La Jolla Country Day School achieved its 2009-10 goal, closing the books on the most successful year in the fund’s history, according to Development Director Deborah Brenner.
She said on the school’s website, Torrey Times, that there were “805 donors (the most ever) — parents, alumni and alumni parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends of the school. The fund reached its goal of $800,000.”
Brenner praised Peter Hamilton, who led the fundraising effort.
The fund supports all aspects of the school, the site noted, from academics to athletics to the arts.
- SANDAG announces Diamond Award recipients
- LJ Country Day surf team places at state meet
- Favored route to Black’s is closed for repairs
- Architect: Fisheries center designed to protect views
- Appellate Court overturns Children’s Pool decision
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=10675