Police respond after party at Jack’s is canceled
Police responded to a call earlier this week of a youth disturbance at the former Jack’s restaurant at 7863 Girard Ave., according to San Diego Police Department Spokeswoman Monica Munoz.
She said the youths turned out for a party that had been prescheduled at the restaurant on Monday and were dismayed when they found out the business had been closed. She said they left peaceably after being contacted by police.
No other details were available.
- Transplant recipients among UCSD medical success stories
- Letters to the editor: Dec. 18, 2008
- Letters to the Editor: April 26, 2007
- Bird Rock roundabouts draw transportation crowd
- Bird Rock merchants get good news on moratorium
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=12757