Racine grads to gather in LJ
La Jolla resident Jim Bie is looking for fellow graduates of William Horlick High in Racine, Wisc., so he can include them in a class reunioin this weekend.
What started as a gathering of a small group of San Diego area residents who couldn’t make to back to their school’s gathering 10 years ago has become an annual Horlick-West event for graduates of any class.
Bie, Class of ’45, said sometime the events even attract people from Racine who come “to escape the wicked Wisconsin winter.”
They’ll unite again Saturday at the La Jolla Alta Clubhouse. Already more than 50 have RSVP’d.
Former students can contact Bie at (858) 459-0248 or Jebbie5@yahoo.com.
- Preuss offers unique perspective on A-G debate
- Prescription drugs, natural remedies, merge at Pharmaca
- Classic car show to honor restorers for first time
- City tourism board rejects LJ fund request
- City moves to alter ham antenna permit
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=12962