La Jolla Crime Report May 24-30
The following are crimes reported on the Automated Regional Justice Information System for the 92037 ZIP code during the week spanning May 24 through May 30:
- Girard Ave. (7500 block) Drunk in Public, 12:05 p.m.
- Vallecitos. (2100 block) Malicious Mischief/Vandalism, 7:30 p.m.
- Cliffridge Ave. (8300 block) Vehicle Break-in, 10:00 a.m.
- Avenida de la Playa. (2100 block) Theft, 7:00 p.m.
- Bonair St. (400 block) Malicious Mischief/Vandalism, 9:00 p.m.
- Coast Walk. (1500 block) DUI, 1:06 a.m.
- La Jolla Farms Rd. (9600 block) Vehicle Break-in, 4:40 p.m.
- Girard Ave. (7700 block) Vehicle Break-in, 11:00 p.m.
- Forward St. (700 block) Malicious Mischief/Vandalism, 9:00 a.m.
- La Jolla Blvd. (7400 block) Theft, 10:15 a.m.
- Fay Ave. (7800 block) Theft, 11:00 p.m.
- Olivet St. (1300 block) Residential Burglary, 12:30 p.m.
- La Jolla Village Drive (4000 block) Aggravated Assault (non-DV), 10:20 p.m.
- Beaumont Ave. (5400 block) Malicious Mischief/Vandalism, 10:30 p.m.
- La Jolla native uses music to keep brother’s memory alive
- La Jolla Junior Olympics is May 17
- La Jolla High School’s soccer players go to National Cup
- La Jolla High combines spirit and fund-raising in Blast Off
- La Jolla feels “some of” the economic pinch
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=10706