1961 house sits up where the air is clear
Looking for a home that is out of the ordinary? Consider a secluded California ranch home on a cul-de-sac in La Jolla’s Soledad South neighborhood.
Lush, very mature landscaping screens the home in front.
“It really has some beautiful views,” said Eric Kalisky of Prudential California Realty, which is listing the property. “It’s almost the same height as the cross.”
The more than half-acre parcel boasts a pool and a long wooden deck in back offering canyon and panoramic views.
Built in 1961, the home’s kitchen and master bath have since been remodeled. The master bath features a large spa tub. Other amenities include his and hers offices, which could be converted to bedrooms.
- New business school at UCSD awarded $4 million from SAIC
- La Jollan makes roundtrip English Channel swim
- Fashionably fabulous fete
- Center for Human Genetics/Genomics established at UCSD
- Braff triumphs in funny, clever ‘Garden State’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=6940